These BFGoodrich® tires carry a 105,000 kilometer limited warranty in addition to the standard materials and workmanship warranty for treadwear or mileage.
- Available on: Advantage T/A Sport LT
- Speed Rating: H , T
Defy the weather, control the curves, and enjoy the drive for kilometres and kilometres.
Up to 30% better snow traction than leading all-season competitive tires 9% better hydroplaning performance.
Locking 3-D active sipe technology provides more biting edges for significantly increased wet and light snow traction. Advanced all-season tread compounds are silica-infused compounds to deliver outstanding grip year round. Aqua-Flume™ technology is a curvilinear groove network designed to disperse water from under the contact patch.
Up to 15,000 more km with the Advantage™ T/A® Sport LT tire.
Optimized footprint manages tread wear evolution for longer life and a quiet ride. Locking 3-D active sipe technology designed to lock together under tire's footprint providing stability for longer wear. Full depth tread features maintain consistent performance and look throughout the life of the tire.
10% better handling.
Next generation ETEC System™ (Equal TEnsion Containment System) maintains optimal footprint shape during cornering and high speed situations. Next generation g-Wedge sidewall stabilizer™ stabilizes sidewall for crisp handling and comfortable ride. Continuous center rib provides consistent steering response and road feel.
Select your Year
Section Width on Measuring Rim Width
9.0" on 6.5"
Overall Diameter (mm)
Max Load, Single (kg @ PSI)
1030 @ 50
Tire Weight (lbs)
Rim Width Range (Min/Max)
Tread Depth (in 32nds)
(1) The BFGoodrich® Advantage™ T/A® Sport LT tire is not designed for extreme winter road conditions like ice, slush and heavy snow.
(2) Meets the Tire and Rubber Association of Canada (TRAC) requirements for severe snow traction. Based on third-party snow traction tests using ASTM Test Method F1805 in size 245/65R17 107T (GM Normalized Rating = 100) versus Cooper Discoverer SRX™ (GM = 77) and Goodyear® Assurance® CS Fuel Max® (GM = 89) in size 245/65R17 107T and Firestone Destination LE2 (GM = 81) and Yokohama Geolandar H/T G056™ (GM = 67) tires in size P245/65R17 105T. Actual on-road results may vary.
(3) Based on internal hydroplaning results versus previous generation BFGoodrich® Long Trail™ T/A® Tour tire in sizes P245/65R17 105T and 245/65R17 107T. Actual on-road results may vary.
(4) 95,000 km limited treadlife warranty V-rated versus 80,000 km limited treadlife warranty V-rated BFGoodrich® Long Trail™ T/A® Tour tire.
(5) Based on internal handling results versus previous generation BFGoodrich® Long Trail™ T/A® Tour tire in sizes P245/65R17 105T and 245/65R17 107T. Actual on-road results may vary. Exceeding the safe, legal speed limit is neither recommended nor endorsed.
>> The sizes shown are average design values for tires measured on specified measuring rim widths. Some tires may vary from this value by +/-3% of the section height (affecting overall diameter), and +/-4% of the section width.
>> Section width varies approximately 0.2" (5mm) for every 0.5" change in rim width.
>> Tread patterns are often tuned to accomodate different tire widths. Tires for a particular dimension of a given tireline may vary in appearance from the tire shown in the photograph.
XL = Extra Load
WARNING: Serious or fatal injury may result from tire failure due to underinflation or overloading. To ensure correct air pressure and vehicle load, refer to vehicle owner's manual or tire information placard on the vehicle. Serious injury or death may result from explosion of tire/rim assembly due to improper mounting. Only tire professionals should mount tires and they should never inflate beyond 40 psi to seat the beads. Before mixing types of tires in any configuration on any vehicle, be sure to check the vehicle owner's manual for its recommendations.
DANGER: Never mount a 16" diameter tire on a 16.5" rim.
DANGER: Never mount a 17" diameter tire on a 17.5" rim.
Inflation pressure increase must not exceed the maximum pressure branded on the tire sidewall. When a customer requests a replacement tire with a lower speed rating than the original equipment tire, you must clearly communicate to him or her that the handling of the vehicle may be different, and that its maximum speed capability is limited to that of the lowest speed-rated tire on the vehicle. Exceeding the lawful speed limit is neither recommended nor endorsed.
For high-speed driving, additional inflation pressure and possibly reduced tire loading and/or upsizing is required. In the absence of specific recommendations by the vehicle manufacturer, use the following guidelines based on those in the European Tyre and Rim Technical Organization Standards Manual.
For speeds over 160km/h (100 mph), load and inflation must be adjusted according to the table below.
T-Speed Rated Sizes:
Maximum Speed (mph) 100 106 112 118
Inflation Increase (psi) 0.0 1.0 2.0 3.0
Load Capacity (% of max.) 100 100 100 100
H-Speed Rated Sizes:
Maximum Speed (mph) 100 106 112 118 124 130
Inflation Increase (psi) 0.0 1.0 2.0 3.0 4.0 5.0
Load Capacity (% of max.) 100 100 100 100 100 100
V-Speed Rated Sizes:
Maximum Speed (mph) 100 106 112 118 124 130 136 143 149
Inflation Increase (psi) 0 1 2 3 4 5 5 5 5
Load Capacity (% of max) 100 100 100 100 100 100 97 94 91
Need some extra help
You can chat with an advisor at all time using our chat tool.